JUST OH MY GOD
THIS IS THE BEST
M!A Status: Has a husky puppy.
((Account set before the Snowmen, but will RP after upon request.))
FOR USE OF
ADVICE & ASSISTANCE OBTAINABLE IMMEDIATELY
HOVER TO OPEN
- Woprats were a long-extinct species from Gallifrey. The Second Doctor was surprised to find one in a Type-one TARDIS and wished to investigate. Before he could, Victoria screamed and scared it off.Woprats were built like small dogs and appeared like rats, except they had fifteen long, multi-jointed limbs arranged like a spider. Older ones had thin, grey hair. (PROSE: Heart of TARDIS)
- The flubble was a creature somewhat like a koala with six legs and a smaller nose. The First Doctor hid a pet flubble under his bed while he was in the Time Lord Academy, though he was nearly caught when she came into heat and starting using her mating call. (PROSE: Island of Death)
- Tafelshrews were edible, rodent-like mammals on Gallifrey. (PROSE: Cat’s Cradle: Time’s Crucible, Lungbarrow) -Tafelshrews were used in experiments and a mated pair were brought in the first Time Scaphe. (PROSE: Cat’s Cradle: Time’s Crucible) - The cousins of Lungbarrow survived mainly on tafelshrews and fungus while trapped in the House of Lungbarrow. (PROSE: Lungbarrow) - The Doctor of another universe used a toy tafelshrew to distract a guard. (PROSE: The Infinity Doctors)
- A rovie was a type of Gallifreyan mouse. Ordinarily, they possessed no more abilities than their Terran counterparts, though they were longer-lived. They had fairly limited intelligence and a fifteen second memory. They could be domesticated and in early Gallifreyan history they were used in experiments. Some Time Tots kept them as pets. - The Fifth Doctor, Erimem, and Shayde once encountered a rovie that had become lost in the Doctor’s TARDIS and subjected to the raw power of the Time Vortex. Though such exposure should have killed it, it made it evolve rapidly. It developed sentience, the ability to speak and a massive intelligence. It tried to take over the TARDIS and with it the universe. With Shayde's assistance, the Doctor managed to disrupt the rovie's control of the TARDIS. Shayde then took it back to Gallifrey for further study. (AUDIO: No Place Like Home)
AU MEME -
River searches for/confronts Kovarian, and the Doctor stops her from taking revenge
Requested by nextstop—everywhere
Theneverromans 300 follower giveaway!
So, this is a little bit different then conventional giveaways!
but lets start with rules!
-You must be following me. (Please don’t follow just for the giveaway)
-You must be a roleplay blog
-Only Reblogs count , reblog as much as you like but only one entry per blog
–This must get at least 20 notes (There are 300 of you, come on)
-Winners will be chosen by number generator (They will be messaged)
-This giveaway ends at Jan 1st midnight Eastern standard time
Drawing of a dragon (egg/baby/juvenile/adult) based on their blog (yes, I will let you GROW your dragon) Full digital color
+ promos for the length their dragon grows (two months)
Drawing of a dragon (egg/baby/juvenile/adult) Full color with pencil crayons
+ promos for a month
Drawing of a dragon (adult) based off their blog
+promos for a week
Only REBLOGS count
Contest ends JANUARY 1st
Doctor Who Characters as Figures of Arthurian Legend ~ The Eleventh Doctor as Merlin
" I had won. I was trying to smile but it was the smile of desolution. Inside, I felt only the pity and the terror and the waste of it all. Everyone I had ever loved, and who ever loved me - all gone… all gone down…"
Uh, you realise that the Seventh Doctor was literally Merlin right guys
Dear People Who Play Canon Characters,
• Just because I am already interacting with another version of your character, doesn’t mean I can’t interact with you as well.
• It’s fun to see how different people play different characters.
• Let me see how you play yours.
• The more the merrier.
• Do not be afraid.
- I even want to play with other versions of myself.